Position: Production and Operations Assistant
Department: Production and Operations
Reports to: Production Coordinator and Volunteer Coordinator
Positions per Shift: 1
Can you handle being pulled in seventeen directions at once? Can you listen to and understand at least three sets of directions at one time? Just kidding! It’s not quite that bad! But seriously, if you want to get your foot in the door, and prepare for one day becoming one of our stage managers then this is the place to start.
Ensure the smooth and efficient operation of the festival by performing tasks as required by production and operations staff.
Key Areas of Responsibility
- Assist the production staff as needed.
- Assist the operations staff as needed.
- Transport material and personnel between locations.
- Provide directions and festival information to artists and guests.
- Relay comments and complaints to the volunteer coordinator in a timely fashion.