Attending the Festival
Admission and Parking
Admission to The Linton Music Festival is completely free for all ages thanks to our sponsors.
Onsite parking is available at Humphreys Park for a suggested donation of $5. All proceeds will benefit future festivals as well as our volunteer civic groups that staff the parking operations and Children’s Play area.
Dates and Times – 2013
- Friday, August 30th (6:00pm-10:00pm)
- Saturday, August 31st (12:00pm-10:00pm)
- Sunday, September 1st (1:00pm-10:00pm)
Festival grounds will open 1 hour prior to start times.
The following items are ALLOWED at the Linton Music Festival:
- Blankets, Sheets, Towels
- Lawn Chairs
- Umbrellas (ONLY Hand-Held)
- Soft-Sided Coolers
- Baby Strollers
- Non-Professional Recording Equipment (Point & Shoot Cameras, Flip Video Cameras, etc.)
The following items are NOT ALLOWED at the Linton Music Festival:
- Weapons of Any Kind, including Fireworks or Explosives of Any Kind
- Illegal or Illicit Substances of Any Kind
- Large Backpacks (Framed, Hiking Backpacks, etc.)
- Glass Containers and Metal Aerosol Cans, including Sunscreen in Aerosol Cans.
- Skateboards, Scooters or Personal Motorized Vehicles
- Golf Carts (Golf cart parking will be available)
- Bicycles Inside Festival Grounds (Bike Racks are available).
- Carts, Tents, or Hard-Sided Coolers
- Pets (except Service Dogs)
- Laser pointers
- No Unauthorized/Unlicensed Vendors Allowed.
- No Unauthorized Solicitations, Handbills, Sampling, Give-Aways, etc.
Failure to comply with rules will result in a warning and/or removal from the festival.
Accommodations for those with a disability
- Handicap parking is available. Ask parking attendants at the East entrance of Humphreys Park for assistance.
- A shuttle is available to provide transportation from the parking lot to the festival grounds.
- If you have questions please contact us.
For directions click here.
Please enter Humphreys park at the East entrance off of Park Road. A parking attendant will direct you to the nearest parking spot.
Food and Drink
Professional vendors will be on hand to provide food and drinks at reasonable prices. Please support our vendors!